Come one, come all to Mayfaire 2015
The Helman PTA’s annual spring fun(d)-raiser is rapidly approaching! The Mayfaire Carnival will take place Sunday, May 17 from 3-6 p.m. on the grounds of Helman School. This year’s event promises to be fabulous, with a whole new crop of fun carnival games, wonderful activities, great food, and outstanding prizes.
Open to the public (invite your friends!) and free to enter, Mayfaire is geared toward families with 3-12 year old children. Every kid is a winner at Mayfaire – prize tickets are awarded to all players. In addition to the games, there will be face painting, fortune telling, a petting zoo, and more. Mayfaire is lots of fun for the whole family.
Mayfaire will feature a spectacular silent auction with something for everyone, including:
- a beautiful tote and canvas print from Papaya! Living;
- a gorgeous leather tote made by The Frye Company and donated by Village Shoes;
- restaurant gift certificates from Brothers’ Restaurant, Brickroom, Home State BBQ, RAW, Little Shop of Bagels, Paddy Brannon’s Irish Pub;
- classes from Ashland Children’s Theater, Creative Dance for Children;
- passes to The Bay Area Discovery Museum, PDX Portland, The California Academy of Sciences, Daniel Meyer Pool, Oak Knoll Golf Course, Portland Children’s Museum;
- gift certificates to Bloomsbury Books, Northwest Nature Shop, Paddington Station, Patina Soul, and Earthly Goods, Boulevard Café, Funagain Games, Active Acupuncture and Renu Salon
Also on offer will be some stunning raffle items, including:
- four one-day park-hopper tickets to Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventures;
- an Ashland staycation package that includes OSF tickets, an overnight stay at the Ashland Springs Hotel, and a restaurant gift certificate;
- a brand new Jamis x.24 youth bike donated by Piccadilly Cycles.
Please mark your calendars and get ready for a seriously good time at Mayfaire!