We are reprising the “Big Ticket Raffle” at the Helman Mayfaire Carnival this year. Here’s how it works:
- Buy a raffle ticket for $5.
- Put the ticket in the prize jar of your choice.
- Cross your fingers and hope your ticket is pulled!
Here are the five Big Ticket Raffle prize options available at this year’s carnival:
- Portland Food & Family Fun: (value: $278)
– tickets to: OMSI, Portland Children’s Museum, Playdate PDX
– dining gift certificates to: Toro Bravo, Por Que No Taqueria, Tasty n Tasty, Mediterranean Exploration Company, and Pollo Bravo
– $50 McMenamins gift card, which can be used toward hotel, movies, live music events, restaurants and more
- Ashland Staycation (value: $499):
– two tickets to: Oregon Shakespeare Festival play of choice
– overnight stay: King View room at Lithia Springs Hotel
– dinner at: Larks Home Kitchen
- Talent Retreat (value: $303)
– two-night stay at Cabin by the Creek
– bag o’ snacks from Trader Joe’s
– Arbor House restaurant gift certificate
– Bambu restaurant gift certificate
- Piccadilly Bicycles: Jamis Bike (value: $350)
– Jamis X.24 14-speed mountain bike with 24” wheels, suitable for approximately ages 6-10.
– a “real bike” sized for youth riders, with a lightweight aluminum frame, Shimano components, suspension fork, and more.
– the bike was professionally assembled at Piccadilly Cycles and comes with a free bike fitting and free 30-day tuneup.
- Scooter Duo (value: $379)
– adult scooter: Xootr
– kid scooter: Micro mini kickboard
Mayfaire is happening at the Helman playground and cafeteria on Sunday, May 22 from 3-6 p.m. Raffle tickets will be sold inside the cafeteria and you do not have to be present to win. Raffle tickets will be available for sale outside the Helman office at pickup (2:40-3pm M, T, TH, F and 1:30 on Wednesday) starting Monday, May 16. Good Luck and happy raffle-ing!!